Portable imaging companies
EMSOW helps portable x-ray and point-of-care ultrasound (POCUS) providers minimize report turnaround time and revenue collection cycle.
Our solution makes your workflow straightforward and simple:
- schedule exams
- create worksheets
- send exams for reading
- send billing claims to insurance companies via a clearing house
- manage your revenue collection
If you need to decrease your reading costs, we can find a board-certified radiologist licensed in your state who can read your studies at an affordable rate.
Our key features:
- HIPAA-compliant cloud storage for images (PACS) and documents for 8 years
- Set of customizable report templates with pre-populated measurements
- Mobile app to notify technologists and create worksheets on the go
- Medical billing system to generate claims, invoices, automatically post payments, and check insurance eligibility
- Scheduling tools to manage technologists’ workload and receive orders from physicians
- Interoperability with other healthcare platforms, including HL7 support
- Image reading by board-certified radiologists licensed in your state
EMSOW is compatible with any models of modern diagnostic equipment. It is web-based and requires no installation, which makes it most suitable for mobile imaging businesses. Our pricing starts as low as $0.99 per study for X-ray storage, and you can choose a service package that fits your individual needs.