Posted on October 17, 2018
We are glad to inform you that a new version of EMSOW has been released this week.
[#17483] A new diagnosis edit option
We have made it easier for users to edit study diagnoses. Instead of opening the “Edit service” window to add, correct or delete an ICD code, you can just click on the link next to “Diag:” below the study name in the Processing or Billing module and make changes. If you want to take advantage of this feature, please send a message to our support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will enable it for you.
[#17484] “Reason for the exam” field
We have added the “Reason for the exam” field to the Dispatch and Physician Portal modules.
[#17462] Stages in Dispatch
The Dispatch module now displays stages of exams in the Procedure column. The stages are changed as described below:
- A dispatcher enters new studies. For every new study, the stage is set to Undispatched.
- Next, the dispatcher clicks the “Dispatch” button – the stage is changed to Scheduled or In progress. A technologist receives an email with study information.
- The technologist reads the email and confirms the study list – the stage is changed to Confirmed. If the technologist has not confirmed the study list, the stage remains the same.
- After the studies are sent for reading, their status is changed to Transcriptions.
- If a study is read and has an attached report, the stage of this study is changed to Completed.
[#17798] Storage for sent invoices
We have created a sent invoices storage, which facilitates invoice tracking. Now users can find and check previously sent invoices in the archive at any time. The archived invoices are available in the Invoice Delivery Log module under the Billing menu.
[#17847] Study discount rules
A new feature that allows to set discounts for certain study types based on a set of conditions, including referring facilities, insurances, and early payments.
Bugs & Stability
We have improved the stability and performance of EMSOW and fixed a few bugs.